Thanks alot, Hakucho…you realize I have Christmas knitting to finish;->
Actually, this could be fun and a nice way to meet new bloggers:)
The Rules are as follows:
” Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
Six Weird Things About Me:
1. I am a writer, but I don’t call myself a writer. I just say that I write a knitting blog. I think it is because if I admit that I’m a writer, others will expect me to write something noteworthy.
2. I cannot sleep in the sheets in my everyday clothes. I must be wearing pajamas. I can sleep on top of the covers (that’s what we call it in the South) in my clothes and a blanket to cover myself, but never between the sheets.
3. I have to shake the container of half and half every morning before I put it in my coffee…same with Carnation Cinnamon Vanilla Cream Creamer (my fav). I have no logical reason for this.
4. When I put the cream in my coffee, I pour some in and *always* put an extra splash, sometimes two. This drives my husband crazy. (Maybe that’s why I do it)
I do this with green peas, too. I put some on my plate, and realize I need just a few more….
5. I will not drink cooked coffee, stuff that sits on the burner for more than 30 minutes. If it was made an hour ago, the coffee is old.
6. My favorite snack is Ritz Crackers with a little peanut butter and mini marshmallows on top of that. (sweet and salty) They must be constructed, toasted in the oven til the marshmallows turn slightly brown on top and eaten immediately. Yummy!